Fabric is on a mission to create a world where everyone belongs, one in-person interaction at a time. We do this by augmenting shared experiences, starting with the number one industry that brings people together: Sports.
Fabric is a venture-backed Web3 platform for sports teams and leagues. Our platform transforms the fan experience by delivering immersive real-time AR, blockchain, social, and gaming experiences, powered by no-code tools and an AI engine that understands the team’s needs.
Fabric Spaces transform smartphones into an interactive and social 3D jumbotron in every fan's pocket, unlocking a new layer of the in-stadium experience. Fabric transports fans to the unlimited possibilities that come from the blending of physical and digital worlds all under the official banner of their favorite team.
We call this the Reality-First Metaverse™, where fans join the team.
FABRIC INVITES YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Fabric’s team is a diverse group of technologists, entrepreneurs, humanists, executives, mathematicians, and designers who are devoted to creating a world where everyone belongs through the creation of the world’s most accessible and innovative technology platform.
Will you be next to join our team and help build the future?
Fabric’s Platform Team is seeking innovative software engineers (full-stack) to join our team and push the frontiers of augmented reality and Web3.
What you’ll achieve:
- Design, implement and operate our most critical and scalable services, ranging from user identity services to core persistence layer
- Work across teams to understand product requirements, evaluate trade-offs, and deliver the solutions needed to build innovative products
- Advocate for and apply best practices when it comes to availability, scalability, operational excellence, and cost management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with backend services or distributed systems
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience building APIs for web applications, including: user authentication, session management, caching, and scaling
- Software development experience in Java, C/C++, C#, Objective C
- Experience with Python, Django and NodeJS
- Experience with NoSQL solutions, Kubernetes, AWS services
- DevOps experience. You should be comfortable deploying, maintaining, and monitoring a microservices architecture
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree (or greater) in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping high performance code in a production environment as part of a team.
- Hands on experience with a variety of AWS Services
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Familiarity with WebGL
- AR/VR application or game development
- Love for gaming/sports
- Experience in human computer interaction, augmented/virtual reality, and imaging/vision/perception
- Knowledge of blockchain application development
- You may have worked with ARKit/ARCore augmented reality frameworks
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO/Vacation
- Remote-first culture
- Flexible work hours
- Education stipend
- Remote workstation stipend
Fabric is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status