Fabric is on a mission to create a world where everyone belongs, one in-person interaction at a time. We do this by augmenting shared experiences, starting with the number one industry that brings people together: Sports.
FABRIC INVITES YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Fabric’s team is a diverse group of technologists, entrepreneurs, humanists, executives, mathematicians, and designers who are devoted to creating a world where everyone belongs through the creation of the world’s most accessible and innovative technology platform.
The Account Manager will join a growing team based in LA, Seattle, and Israel. Fabric is a remote-first company that meets for monthly in-person team meetings, quarterly team outings, and in-person client meetings/events/projects.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager, preferably with a previous background in sports, to help manage Fabric’s growing list of professional sports customers. This position involves, but is not limited to, strategy, managing creative development and execution, day-to-day customer management, activation management, hospitality, and experiential event activation.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly organized, solutions-oriented multitasker who welcomes the opportunity to manage a small team. This position requires excellent communication and time management skills, acute attention to detail, and customer management.
Will you be next to join our team and help build the future?
- A proactive approach to managing and understanding the customer’s needs
- Collaborate daily with the product and creative teams to ensure customer projects are on track and meeting desired goals and objectives
- Maintain and manage multiple moving parts for each customer project
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client’s business and future goals
- Meeting Prep: scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, coordinating the correct mixture of marketing, product and customer team needed, and meeting follow-up
- Scheduling work inside Project Management systems and customer-facing communication tools
- Project management for new sales opportunities, demos, and presentations
- Functioning as a “Brand Filter” and ensuring all commercial and external communications remained on-brand and focused on the objectives
- Maintain the highest level of client loyalty by developing relationships within the customer’s organization
- Conduct ongoing business reviews that measure customer success and build plans to achieve best practices and ongoing customer relationships
- Ongoing project status of customer projects, managing and reporting up roadblocks, and/or new customer requests
- Share best practices and manage customers’ expectations through every touchpoint of the geospatial web experience
- Work closely with operational counterparts for customer activations onsite and virtual.
- Help to continually drive fan engagement at customer events, providing opportunities to grow their engagement with every activation
- Manage customer requests and delivery timelines both internally and externally
- Identify additional solution upsell opportunities and refer to sales
MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years with proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Account Executive, or other relevant experience in marketing or customer/client management
- Strong communication and organizational skills, managing workflow and deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at once, with demanding timelines, in a fast-paced industry
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on specific and varied customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to detail
- Proficient with Slack, Asana, MS Office, and/or Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides PPT/Keynote or Canva
- Familiarity with design software such as Figma and/or Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
INTERVIEW PROCESS (2-3 WEEKS)
1. Zoom video introductory meeting with hiring manager, Julie Zwissler who heads marketing, sales, and customer success
2. Zoom video introductory meetings with each of the other members of the executive team
- Sarah Kass, Founder & President
- Saul Garlick, Co-Founder & CEO
- Shivansh Chaudhary, CPTO)
3. In-person meet and greet
4. Self-evaluation/assessment (async)
5. Offer meeting with Saul (CEO)
6. Formal written offer
- $75,000-$95,000 annual salary
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) 90% covered for employees, 60% covered for dependents
- Flexible hours/Unlimited PTO